View Single Post
09-05-2017, 04:33 PM
Joined in May 2017
20 posts
TexasAg08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapeshift0827 View Post
Getting married is not an easy thing. You have to find someone willing to love you and not think you are just using them for papers. If you are talking about marriage fraud, that's a bad idea in itself.
I was just wondering what other people's excuse was, wasn't suggesting marriage fraud. Mine was because I didn't really feel the need to even though my gf asked me multiple time to go to court with her (we've dated over 6 years).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nycgal111 View Post
Not for papers. Some of us are old anyways lol at that age to get married. If we are going to get married anyways, why not you know kill two birds with one stone. Kill my single life and also my not having papers lol. If we wanted to marry for just papers, we would have done it already. I've had chances and I'm an overstay so it's really easy for me to do that.
This is exactly why I asked the question. I just feel like most of us are not super desperate enough to pursue an existing route to permanent residency, yet I see lot of posts about depressed/suicidal dreamers. So I was just curious to see why.
Post your reply or quote more messages.