View Single Post
05-01-2008, 12:31 AM
From The Westcoast
Joined in Jul 2007
999 posts
Ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil uponu View Post
I have been in the u.s since I was 4. I’m now 20 and still illegal. My best friend is from here ,He had every thing paid for college but in one year he threw it all away.he messed up his chance. I tell him if I could only get the chance he got I would make sure I would take full advantage. Yet i'm really not doing the best I can. I’ve been reading around here and some of you that are illegal have scholarships or something like that. I don’t. I'm feeling really stupid now knowing that I didn't go searching around for some help instead of waiting for citizenship. I think about all the time that was wasted but now I must to do something. I’m growing tried of waiting I must find something that can help me.
i feel the same way..i see alot of dreamies, specifically on this board that have scholarships, knowing that if i knew what i know now, 2-3 yrs ago, i would be in a better situation, but better late than never. i suggest try to gain as much knowledge on here as you can. but don't be afraid to ask any questions, we'll try to help as much as we can
I-821D and I765 approved 9/23/2013!!!!
EAD received in the mail: 9/26/2013!
Post your reply or quote more messages.