View Single Post
05-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Joined in Feb 2009
32 posts
Blue12
Hello Dreamers,

Earlier today President Barack Obama spoke with Piolin Sotelo on immigration reform (See Obama on Piolin on newsroom in this portal) and for most of the show Piolin did its best in informing the audience in this hot button issue.

Piolin talked about how he almost had an orgasm when he met President Obama. (just kidding) Obama saluted Piolin as his "Compadre" and they began to talk on immigration reform for the millions of undocumented people living in this country. (which is also our contry)

After that they talked about the Dream Act towards half of the show and i have to say i was surprised on how informative Piolin was on this bill for someone who doesn't really have an educative background.

I wasn't expecting him to bring up the subject since they didn't even mention (well they might have sporadicly) the Dream Act when it was being promoted during the Bush Administration years.

With this said and knowing the type of program Piolin puts in his radio show i ask this should we thank or not thank this man? I'll leave the answer up to the people who's answer matters most. Thank you for your time Blue 12
Post your reply or quote more messages.