View Single Post
03-09-2020, 05:07 PM
Joined in Aug 2017
50 posts
Rathination
Quote:
Originally Posted by free2bme View Post
Getting ready to send my renewal, I expire 09/2020. Glad that I waited and didn't send it in Jan or else I probably would have lost a lot of time again. Sucks that we can't get our EADs to renew right after our old one expire.

Anyway...has anyone who has used AP been able to access a copy online? I went to look up I-94 as instructed on USCIS and when I submitted my info it showed when I left and came back. Before I could print it there was a question that asked if there was freedom of information act request and I put no. I sure that I was supposed to put yes. Well not only did it not let me print, now my info doesn't pop up at all when I search it.

I know I am probably being paranoid and all but wanted to know if anyone else has had this issue. I am terrified of something happening to my passport. I was EWI and did AP to clear it so I could AOS when my daughter was old enough.
Let me know how yours goes. I expire at the same time. I submitted mine in late January because I was nervous about when this decision would come out, and I did my biometrics in February. Waiting patiently now.
Post your reply or quote more messages.