View Single Post
01-24-2016, 05:21 PM
Joined in Jan 2016
1 posts
jamieloxx
Hello Everyone,
im new and so happy to have found this page where i already read a looot of informations and tips. To be honest, i most of all get hope out of here cause i can see that im not alone and my dreams are not over as i could hardly believe in my darkest moments.
I landed in LA 2014 as student but overstayed my visa due to many reasons... Couldnt do otherwise, even if i tried.
I would like some help more with the DMV and my Driving License.
So here's the story :
I applied for a DL and an ID with my student visa last year january 2015 but it never came. I passed all test and paid all fees but they said that it was stopped by Legal Presence. So i had a temporary DL to new very 3 month which i did. I sent with the help of the lady at the dmv all documents over and over again but nothing.
This year, i overstayed my visa and im not student anymore but still here.
I asked the lady at the dmv is i can have the AB60 DL and i would gladly pay again and do all the tests again... She said i didnt have to and just switch my current driver to AB60 and they will check again and send me a mail to see if im still there.
But still nothing, even if the lady told me to not lose hope and everything is possible, im really wondering i i ever going to have a driver license...
What are you all thinking about it? Any similar experience?
I would love to have AB60...
Post your reply or quote more messages.