View Single Post
11-23-2016, 04:47 PM
Joined in Nov 2016
6 posts
230.ajimenez
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohannBernoulli1667 View Post
I would like it to be different. But the reality is that, based on your plans. This is a terrible idea.

If you do not have college degree from an elite school and/or are well connected, your chances to be able to sustain yourself and a family are slim to none.

It is a sad reality but one you have to face.

Now, if you have a college education, a good business background, or an engineering degree with money saved to buy a home in a good neighborhood then I would say yes, you will be better off in Mexico. But if that is not the case, I would say living undocumented in the U.S is still far better.

I appreciate the concern and the advice! It's something that's been floating in my mind but I do see how incredibly risky it is. I was thinking about finishing school in Mexico but maybe my best option is to keep going with my photography business here in Los Angeles. The fact of the matter is that living at home with my parents has been really difficult because my mom is emotionally abusive and it's hard to be around her in our tiny home. I don't want to rant about my life unnecessarily but living in Los Angeles is expensive. I'm extremely stressed out and I was hoping to live a simpler and de-stressed life.
Post your reply or quote more messages.