View Single Post
09-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Joined in Aug 2012
494 posts
pakapoa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrahmm View Post
Should we send all the info and proof we can find or should we just send the proof that answers the main 7 questions?
One of my friends said to send everything I can find from school awards to College receipts & to include an index with everything numbered so that ICE can identify where everything is with ease. What do you guys think?
ICE will not be checking your app, thank goodness USCIS will. anyhow... send the proof that answers the main 7 questions. do not overwhelm your application, make it as easy as you can but make sure you have concerede evidence as well. like for college, you can send a copy of your degree or/and transcripts, or college acceptance letter, send a receipt if you don't have transcripts or letters or diploma but make sure it has your name on it. send high school transcripts or/and diploma. for june 15 2012 anything with your name on it. send only affidavits to support your proof, they are not taking affidavits alone. send bank statements, statements are hard evidence. USCIC is first scanning your app and checking for signatures. you can index and organize however you see it's best and easier for somebody to understand.

APPROVED OCT 14
Post your reply or quote more messages.