View Single Post
02-21-2008, 04:27 AM
From The Westcoast
Joined in Jul 2007
999 posts
Ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchpnay8 View Post
Hi guys. I was born in the Philippines and moved here in the U.S when I was 13 years old. All this time I thought my papers were being processed by my dad; however, I was wrong. I found out that he is also overstayed. Now I am 20 years old, majoring in Nursing, thinking that since Nursing is an indemand job, hospitals will petition me, which will get my papers and status fixed. Do you think that will be possible?

In addition, my brother and his family are green card holders. Can he (my brother) petition me even if he is only a green card holder right now?
Thanks guys! more power!
welcome/ Kumusta!?!... im filipino as well, with plans to major in nursing as well lol... what state do you live in?. i think i might be able to help you, as far as that whole petition thing goes..if you do have your degree, there is definitely a way. Even if your visa expires, there is still some possibility..ill tell you this, tho, it is much easier, for you to get a petition, being an RN, then being a CNA or LVN, so definitely you are in the right path. feel free to reply here or pm me, so i can explain about it more.
I-821D and I765 approved 9/23/2013!!!!
EAD received in the mail: 9/26/2013!
Last edited by Ed; 02-21-2008 at 04:31 AM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.