View Single Post
01-22-2015, 05:11 PM
Joined in Mar 2011
70 posts
Originally Posted by Demise View Post
Get a better lawyer. You will either need a hardship waiver or advance parole to cure your EWI, either which requires you to leave US.

Only way for an EWI to adjust in US is via parole in place, you won't get that unless you have a family member in the military. Either that or 245(i).
I second what he said.
Post your reply or quote more messages.