View Single Post
07-21-2019, 01:54 PM
From Virginia
Joined in Aug 2012
2,323 posts
Malign0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmv18 View Post
Why is everyone scared of traveling domestically if you have an approved DACA? Is this something I should be worried about myself?
We’re safe from deportation. But an encounter with ICE and they can’t verify our status (an example is they find you and you don’t have your EAD with you) you could spend a few hours with them until they can verify your status. This is extremely rare though. Status can be verified instantly if you don’t have asshole ICE agent holding you.

The good news is that Customs and Border Protection (CBP) at the airports can no longer stop us and ask for papers. A few asshole TSA agents who suspected people being in the country illegally when those people presented foreign passports and they asked to see a Visa and I-94 and couldn’t produce those documents would call over ICE or CBP for questioning. Or CBP would be asking for identification and citizenship from everyone that was on a domestic flight. A court ruling has made that unconstitutional and you have the right to refuse to answer their questions
Post your reply or quote more messages.