View Single Post
06-13-2017, 07:43 PM
Joined in Aug 2012
45 posts
bluesky
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_IN_LI View Post
I am getting very anxious about my AP application.

I submitted April 21st.
Received April 22nd.
Receipt letter April 24th.
Wrote on my application and explanation letter to EXPEDITE.
Call customer service to EXPEDITE, May 3rd.
Have an InfoPass 05/17/17 at 1145am......

my question is....I have copies of my application and everything I submitted with it...would i be able to get it approved or expedited even more if i go to the infopass and talk to an agent in person?

Any suggestions?

*I can't contact my congressman since he is REP. ugh! FML!

Any ideas would be helpful! I am trying to get this approved before my submitted dates which were Jun9th for a 10 day period under humanitarian reasons.

-My father is very ill and hospitalized have not seen him in 20 yrs and other than his parents who are in their 70s I would be the other next of kin to make decisions since im the only one who can travel with AP.

:'(

First of all congrats on your AP approval!! (I read on another post that you got approved. Not a stalker, but I did some searching before posting any questions lol)

I was going to ask how long it took to get approved, but I see that they are being approved fairly quick.

And after seeing how so many of you guys are getting approved I want to give it a shot with advance parole. Did you apply with the help of a lawyer? I want to do it on my own, but my family is telling me to just get a lawyer (which I don't mind).

But my main concern is the doctor's letter. Can you describe the content of the doctor's letter you submitted and your letter? It would be such a bummer to get denied or get asked for more evidence. I plan to make an appointment with my lawyer this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasAg08 View Post
No they did not.

I did extensive research and sent more documents than I probably should have.
TexasAg08, can you tell us what extra documentation you sent in?

Thanks guys!
Biometrics Received- 09/21/2012 for 10/16/2012
Approved: 10/30/2012
Post your reply or quote more messages.