View Single Post
03-13-2008, 02:59 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2007
442 posts
hey there, if you want to do your business as a sole prop then you don't need to register unless you want to use a trade name. Since you don't have a SSN you would have to use a ITIN number to pay taxes.

If you decide you want to inc or create an LLC, then you need to go to your state's secretary of state to register, then fill out a form (i think its ss1) for you ein at the IRS website, to open your business account in the bank. let me know if there is anthing else.
In April 2005, Gheen was a guest on The Political Cesspool, a Tennessee-based radio show hosted by white supremacist James Edwards that regularly features neo-Nazis and white supremacists as guests.
Post your reply or quote more messages.