View Single Post
02-12-2019, 04:25 PM
Joined in Jan 2007
661 posts
tays123
I said this long time ago...

Give us (including the aged out dreamers) 5 year EAD's for 10K (payable in installments) , where we will get GC's after those 5 years. (That would be around 1.5 million people... and around 15 billion dollars in total)

The money we pay is put in to a trust and is allocated for different immigration enforcement purposes, whether it is a wall, more agents, more high tech equipment and etc... And how that money would be spent is determined by a commission that consists of 3 democrats 3 republicans and 3 independents.
They could even put something in writing that says that certain percentage of that money must be spent on wall, fencing, steal slats... whether new ones or fixing old ones... determined by the commission.

Everybody would have gotten a win. Democrats would have gotten to legalize us after 18 years and Trump would have gotten the wall, which is paid by Mexicans since 80% or so of the Dreamers are originally from Mexico.

Of course, nobody wants to come up with a real solution...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
IDK what to think.

Do all of you remember that Dreamer who is a Trump supporter? Hilario Yanez? He is lobbying in D.C. I have direct contact with him. Message me if there is anything you would like me to pass along.
Last edited by tays123; 02-13-2019 at 10:24 AM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.