View Single Post
12-16-2008, 12:54 PM
Joined in Dec 2008
9 posts
lolly1
Hey guys, I'm new here, and I just wanted to add to the list. I am living proof that the University of Nevada Reno does give in state tuition to undocumented. I just applied this past July and got accepted. All they needed was immunization records, your high school transcript, and your application for admission. If you apply online, the online application has an option if you don't have a SSN. Just click on that option and fill out the rest. You will probably get accepted and voila you can get in state tuition.

I also qualified for the millennium scholarship, which is given to you if you meet certain requirements from when you graduated high school. It is a $15000 scholarship, and can only be used in an institution in Nevada, and it pays around 80% of your tuition costs. I got the paperwork in the mail, and of course it had to ask about your legal status. In small print, it says something like, "I am a US citizen,legal resident, or vow to become legalized soon. You have to initial most of the parts but that was about it. I still don't know if I got it since I start school in January, but I hope I did, and if I did, I will let you know so you can also go for this scholarship if you live in Nevada.
Post your reply or quote more messages.