View Single Post
12-28-2012, 04:27 PM
Joined in Nov 2012
14,973 posts
Pianoswithoutfaith
yeah thats why on his article I said I do agree with him to some extent. Like that guy who got super pissed because the office was closed a day before Christmas. And its not just him, I have seen others compared our situation with that of African Americans in the 60s. And well Americans are pretty much raised with a self of entitlement, they are born winners and deserve the best. As you have said, they are raise to aspire more than what they have. So its only natural that kind of raise up trait has been passed indirectly to some illegal aliens. They get an opportunity like DACA and suddenly its a,"well I should be rewarded for NOT getting caught for over 5 years!! that is like super hard!! The office is closed a day before Christmas?! WHY THOSE LAZY SONS OF !%^@%!^@ YOU SHOULD COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS!! THIS KIND OF SERVICE IS UNACCEPTABLE!! We are being treated like how blacks were in the 60s!! This is our Civil Rights movement! I worked my butt off finishing law school! I DESERVE to granted some kind of residency for all of this hard work!! " American culture is a culture of entitlement so of course this would pass to others coming here.

Yeah DACA people need to stop blaming their parents. Always playing the victim, "well I was brought here with out my will or consent!! its THEIR fault NOT mine!" Yeah but at some point your parents stop being responsible for you, you know at age 18? "WELL WELL YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW HARD IT IS!! Its not my fault I was brought here as a kid!! Why should I have to move back to my country?"

I remember when the Dream Act was introduced, it was all about helping high school graduates undocumented finish college and maybe provide a path to legal residency. But it seems that has been forgotten, now its just a path to legal residency. I have been reading a lot of posts here about DACA being useless and how it really doesn't offer them any benefits they didn't already have before.

Point here: we just all need to know how to be more grateful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I hope Trump wins second term.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBefore1984 View Post
Tranny is not derogatory term dummy
Post your reply or quote more messages.