View Single Post
06-05-2017, 10:53 PM
Joined in Jul 2013
62 posts
116flow
Quote:
Originally Posted by gebodupa View Post
Ok, I feel I am the last person to chastise someone for hijacking a thread, but honestly DON'T YOU THINK that perhaps THIS topic is not meant for general questions regarding YOUR application. There are in fact at least 3 other stickies for fuck's sake:

1.Sticky: OFFICIAL: Q&A for DACA forms Part 2

2.DACA Renewal Packet - Updated 2016

3.OFFICIAL: DACA Application Tips & Resources

For all others DAP this thread are meant for one of two things

a) updates from users with regards to the processing of their applications (I would very humbly and sincerely appreciate if users could post more details when they report success of their renewal process - namely when they sent it in, date of biometrics, and most importantly what service center processed it AND if their receipt number started with IOE

b) words of encouragement for those of us in extreme situations who now have been waiting longer than if we had sent in our application the moment we were allowed by USCIS (it used to be 120 days before expiration if I remember). I personally am now only days away from a six month 180 day waiting milestone. People like me certainly looking for updates among the posts, certainly don't need to be reading posts from people who are too lazy to simply post in the correct thread or make a new thread. You have been on this forum since 2013 and have more than 10 posts. Please respect the stickies.

Well im sorry,

But the links you provided the last 2 have been closed. The first one looks like no one helps there since the last reply/question was months ago. Is nice to assume things. I know yor fustration. Because ive been there. My daca was once delayed. Its rare when i comment on things. I use this site for news and updates. I appreciate for everyone's help and advice.
Post your reply or quote more messages.