View Single Post
11-03-2020, 05:18 AM
Joined in Sep 2015
75 posts
deetx
Quote:
Originally Posted by gzmn_ntn View Post
I've had my plans in motion 2019, you can't rely on these politicians for anything, we are just pawns that they use and reuse whenever they need a political sacrifice. After years of just passing by with just a work permit, I had my interview for a family petition in Jan of 2020, and, soon Jan of 2021, I will have my court appearance to administratively close my case with the courts and get my green card. Anyone that has the ability to try to get a green card whether their are some risk or not should take the risk. Its better than doing nothing and just waiting and waiting.
Well that’s good! I support taking risks because there will always be a 50/50 chance that it will work out in your favor? May I asked who filed for you? I’m anxiously waiting to see if Biden wins and even if he does I feel like that promise he made of giving us citizenship within 90 days of being in office seems a bit far- fetched ... all my siblings who came here the same way I did (overstayed visa) are now citizens!!!
Post your reply or quote more messages.