View Single Post
08-23-2007, 06:23 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Aug 2007
8 posts
i was given in-state tution in community college in new jersey. To qualify for in-state tution i had to show them proof of residence in new jersey (driver's licence or utility bill with my name on it). when i calle utility company they asked me for ss# but since i don't have it, i asked the young lady "if she can just add my name on the bill for now and i will call back another time to give my ss# cause i don't remember it." The lady said ok. i never called back. the bill came with my name on it and it's still that way.
Post your reply or quote more messages.