View Single Post
11-23-2016, 01:34 PM
Joined in Dec 2010
165 posts
Dreamer3ooo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MoreYears View Post
How many years is AB60 giving out for? Also, did the others file for AB60?

I would think AB60 is valid for more than 5 months, which doesn't make any sense in your case, you would have gotten it for more than the 5 months, if it was Ab60 DL

The DMV just had a major outage earlier this month so not sure if it could be related to their brainfartts. In my case, I got mine for five years in 2012, it expires next summer. I think a was entered in the system as a 'normal' person.
I did not file for an AB60, but I know the rules for it because a friend of mine who did not qualify for DACA had to get the AB60. The AB60 is good for 5 years. I got a regular CA DL, with my latest DACA renewal, but it expires in 5 months on my birthday instead of 2 years like my EAD. My theory is that they switched all people who have an SSN over to the regular category and they will mail us "renew by mail" forms and we will be in the system as regular DL's from now on. At least I hope that's what happened, I could be wrong, but what other reason is there to expire in 5 months instead of 2 years like my EAD?
Post your reply or quote more messages.