Thread: Moderation
View Single Post
07-08-2011, 12:53 PM
Joined in Apr 2009
2,582 posts
Ali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygolucky View Post
I know, I shouldn't judge a whole group by the actions of a few but some UIF members has been getting on my nerves. I know if I tell moderators nothing will get done but I'm no longer going to stay quiet about it. The moment I see some type of racial slur or other degrading commentary that is really out of line, I'll flag them. UIF and any similar disrespectful member beware. I'm keeping an eye on you.

We are in on our 20's and 30's. We should at least know how to respect one another. That's a basic principle. Why can't we practice it? Why can't we disagree without name calling and insults?

Now, this whole revenge against LifeDreamer is really ridiculous. This is cyber-bullying. It shouldn't be acceptable. 01234 and whoever else did it are truly sad creatures. How pathetic do you have to be to spend hours posting the same terrible photoshop picture trying to humiliate one person? Whatever LifeDreamer did, it must have stung really bad that the person(s?) is (or are) still extremely hurt. Regardless, it does not justify the actions. Nothing justifies bullying or spamming for that matter.

---------------

With that said, I fully support Thecure for a moderator position!

is this [mod edit] serious?
Last edited by Swim19; 07-08-2011 at 07:16 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.