Thread: Made a mistake
View Single Post
10-26-2019, 04:02 PM
Joined in Mar 2006
6,426 posts
Swim19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron2400 View Post
Really ? Because I see here where someone got a RFE and they sent some green paper by time she sent it back they denied because it was sent after 120 days . 😕

More than likely that was because the person didn't respond in time for the RFE. It had nothing to do with not renewing on time. This is directly from USCIS website:

If you file after the recommended filing period (meaning less than 120 days before your current period of DACA expires), there is an increased possibility that your current period of DACA and employment authorization will expire before you receive a decision on your renewal request. If you file after your most recent DACA period expired, but within one year of its expiration, you may submit a request to renew your DACA. If you are filing beyond one year after your most recent period of DACA expired, you may still request DACA by submitting a new initial request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron2400 View Post
By the way if they send it back do they send it after I get receipts notice of acceptance , n after they cashed my check or does it happens before ?

They would send it back before note of acceptance and cashing of check.
3rd Renewal: 5/16/2018
Post your reply or quote more messages.