View Single Post
07-11-2013, 04:24 PM
Senior Member
From Las Vegas
Joined in Dec 2012
262 posts
Try to get a hold off your native country's consulate in the US for a passport. Maybe contact an agency in your birth country directly. I know some people have obtained the RN license with DACA. Worst case scenario, try another state? I know it's a big deal moving out-of-state but it may be worth it if Texas is not trying to help you out. Obviously as a last resort, I am sure someone here will give better advice from personal experience as RN. Good luck.
Hopeful (Or) Hopeless
Post your reply or quote more messages.