View Single Post
01-24-2013, 08:47 PM
Joined in Nov 2012
88 posts
xTunax
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisterspeed View Post
Cool man, thanks for the heads up. I havent been approved yet, however I dont have any bills under my name, and I graduated high school in 2008, how could I prove my residence? I also do not have a bank account.
Well the residency form states that the High school transcripts be no older than 12 months. What you could do is, once you get approved, get a full time job (more than 30 hours according to the guidelines) and that counts as one of them, although you would have to work there for more than a year. If you are under the age of 24, you can use bills in name of your parents (at least 12 consecutive months). If none if this works for you, then I suggest getting something that counts as an utility ( cell phone providers don't count) in your name, and try finding a full time job for 12 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamville View Post
They told my friend the same thing recently when she went to Osceola
That she needed to be living in Florida at least 1 year legally/with daca to qualify for in state
I'm going to tell her to go check the west campus
Thanks for the info and keep us updated if you get accepted for instate
Yeah the lady said, the Osceola campus is really misinformed. Thanks and yeah its pretty much all set, I am going there Monday with all the documents.
Post your reply or quote more messages.