View Single Post
10-28-2012, 07:24 PM
Joined in Sep 2012
183 posts
Pekozilla
Alien is my top 2 most favorite movie. I love it! Jaws being my top 1.

I remember when I was younger me and my brothers and cousins used to cuddle up and watch El Espinazo del Diablo. There's just something about ghost children... they are the creepiest.

“¿Qué es un fantasma? Un evento terrible condenado a repetirse una y otra vez, un instante de dolor, quizá algo muerto que parece por momentos vivo aún,un sentimiento, suspendido en el tiempo, como una fotografía borrosa, como un insecto atrapado en ámbar. Un fantasma, eso soy yo.” The Devil’s Backbone (El Espinazo del Diablo), 2001 - Guillermo Del Toro

There's also something about The Fourth Kind. The movie itself kinda sucks but the idea and the actual videos just creep the bejeeesus out of me.

Anyone watched Dead Alive?? Talk about gore...

As far as costumes... creativity + cleverness + home made = the best costumes

The favorite one I've come across, so cute!

I love scary movies, and cosplaying, and halloween... I can go on and on and on and on about this...
Sent 10/17 Lockbox Arizona Mailing USPS Priority w/signature Delivered 10/19 G-1145 10/25 I-797 C 10/27 Routed to California Biometrics 10/31 Date scheduled 11/23 Walk in 11/1 EAD production 5/11 EAD shipped 5/15 EAD received 5/17 SSN applied ? SSN received ? CA ID applied ? CA ID received ?

Brother: Approved stats
Post your reply or quote more messages.