View Single Post
11-01-2016, 11:18 PM
Joined in Aug 2008
1,379 posts
vivace
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryNicePerson1 View Post
Congrats on receiving your card.

I am extremely excited for Election Day, but still very cautious on the results...you just never know who will win it seems, as the gap between them keeps closing in.

Yea the early voting is great and all, but that's only 22 million or so and could possibly be offset by the dreaded "Secret Trump Voting Force" and maybe from the recent FBI fiasco.

Trump is such a strange candidate that I wouldn't be surprised if he wins because an overwhelming amount of new voters decided to troll America by giving him that push needed to be 1st across the finish line...think about it...vote McCain in? too boring...vote Romney in? Once again just another white republican establishment politician...vote Trump in? "LOLOL let's get this fool in the oval office for 4 years of hilarity"
You guys know that the election was over the moment FBI decided to get involved with this new email scandal, right? Work your asses off and save as much as you can until January 2017, when Supreme Leader Trump cancels DACA and deports us all.

I'm going to start looking at Canada, Australia, and Singapore. God be with us all.
AOS Packet Delivery: 3/27/17 | I-797C: 4/10/17 | Bio: 4/28/17 | EAD Receipt: 6/21/17 | Interview Date: 7/24/17 - RFE for incomplete I-693 | RFE Submission: 7/28/17 | GC Approval: 7/28/17 | MSC17909623**

Post your reply or quote more messages.