View Single Post
12-19-2010, 05:52 PM
Joined in Mar 2006
379 posts
FrankV
Well, before Dreamact.info got started, I was one of the old "Cosa" site members before I became a member of Dreamact.info. For 3 years, I've been nonstop visiting this site hoping for good news, but in the end, it was a sad ending.

Brief Info: Brought to the U.S at the age of 6- Current age 24-
Well, I'm now entering my Senior Year at a University in Florida and been working hard to pay out-state tuition. Selling things online or working under the table, It takes me about 3 months working hard just to pay for one class ($1500). Have 7 Classes left, I'm hoping I can graduate by Fall Semester 2011'. Majoring in Accounting, so once I finish, I'm planning to leave this country. Hoping with having a major from the U.S, it can help me have a better life back "home", I'm going back to "Blank" Country in South America. Of course, I'm hoping everything goes well for me. I'm not very fluent in Spanish but maybe I can work for a "English Speaking" foreign company in my country.

Reality hit hard yesterday, I don't see anything happening for the next 3 years, why?
1st. (2011) The Republicans aren't doing anything maybe just enforcement.
2nd. (2012) It's "Election" year (They never vote or pass anything in an election year)
3rd. (2013) Depends on the Outcome of the Election....
4th. (2014) Maybe something can happen, but then again, Its an "Mid-term" election year again.

So, I'm turning 25 next month, and life is passing by. I don't want to waste it.
YES, DURBIN is right, the Dream act will pass eventually but 5+ years from now.
If you have time to waste or are still studying for the next 5 years, then I wish you the best and go luck with the Dream Act or CIR.

I'm not leaving until I finish my education, but I'm leaving DreamAct.info because there is no point for me here. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, GOD BLESS!
Last edited by FrankV; 12-19-2010 at 06:04 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.