View Single Post
07-30-2018, 05:38 PM
Joined in May 2016
4,071 posts
DogJuiceMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by libertarian1776 View Post
exactly, thats why i aint calling no government reps.

Cobra Commander is def. working on a weather dominator to manipulate the weather and he plans to blow up California from the United States through the San Andreas fault to make it his own dystopian island called Cobra Island.

no cigar bro, i aint calling reps as u suggested. we're too deep in it now. we're all in the Deep State now bro, DACAers are in on it too. fuck!!! what really happened in Roswell!?
What, theres no cobra commander, what type of nonsense are you pulling here?
All of this is wrong wrong wrong.
The deep state likes california the way it is, lets them do their things without being investigated.

You might be deepstate, but I am certainly not, enjoy being in cahoots with clinton and trump.
Roswell? Some alien idiot crashed into the planet, possibly mechanical failure. They say weather baloon, but it has been discovered it was fake with some clever inspection of pictures. One guy was holding some paper detailing orders.
Similar event happened to the soviets, soviet pilot shot an offworlder and was eventually himself shot down.

What a badass, to lay claim to the title of "Shot an offworlder down".

I want to know if government have access to offworlder technology, why are we still using shitty rockets. Perhaps problems generating the fuel? Maybe the crash destroyed key components.