View Single Post
09-04-2019, 09:47 AM
Joined in Jun 2017
679 posts
trac3rt
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIdreamer View Post
How do I answer these questions,

Is your spouse immigrating to the U.S. with you?

I mean, my spouse is coming to the U.S. with me but she is a U.S. citizen, so she won't be immigrating. Answer NO?

Have you ever sought to obtain or assist others to obtain a visa, entry into the United States, or any other United States immigration benefit by fraud or willful misrepresentation or other unlawful means?

EWI, do I answer yes or no?

Have you ever been unlawfully present, overstayed the amount of time granted by an immigration offical or otherwise violated the terms of a U.S. visa?

This is a question referring to visa overstay? I mean I had been unlawfully present before DACA, do I answer yes or no?

Do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccinations in accordance with U.S. law?

All my vaccination records are lost, do I answer no and explain in the comment section?

1) That is a NO. They're asking if your spouse will be going through the same immigration process. That is a no, because she is a USC.

2) That is a NO. They're asking if you have ever applied for a visa, or assisted someone else obtain a visa, by fraud or by lying in the visa application. If YES, they'll ask you to request another waiver.

3) That is a YES. You have been unlawfully present in the US. You have to pay close attention to the "ORs" and "ANDs" in the sentences. They're asking if you have ever been in the US unlawfully, overstayed a visa, OR violated in any way the terms of a visa. So yes, you have done at least one of those.

4) This one I am not sure. I think you can say YES, because you'll be having a doctor check up before your interview date.

@Demise may be able to give you more information. I also suggest talking to lawyer, just to be sure.

Good luck!
Last edited by trac3rt; 09-04-2019 at 09:53 AM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.