View Single Post
07-26-2016, 12:19 PM
Senior Member
Joined in May 2006
6,461 posts
Originally Posted by Resistant View Post
Do I need to show any documents for the 2 month extension? I have my infopass appointment coming up soon.
Only federally recognized ID and your I-797 Notice of Action for your I-821D should suffice.
We shall win our Dream!
Post your reply or quote more messages.