Thread: DACA to AOS
View Single Post
07-27-2016, 03:02 PM
Joined in Jun 2010
1,214 posts
Dream becomes Reality
Quote:
Originally Posted by ap1231 View Post
Just curious: what is the process to get the interim EAD from a pending AOS application? Just wanting to know if there is a process if it comes to that.
The I-765 instructions state that " If you have not received a decision within 90 days of receipt by USCIS of a properly filed EAD application or within 30 days of a properly filed initial EAD application based on an Asylum application filed on or after January 4, 1995, you may request interim work authorization by calling the USCIS National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 or by appearing in person at your local USCIS Field Office by making an InfoPass appointment. For TDD (hearing impaired) call: 1-800-767-1833. For further processing at a USCIS Field Office, you must bring proof of identity and any notices that you have received from USCIS in connection with your application for Employment Authorization. The Interim EAD provisions apply to individuals filing form I-765 based on Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals only after a determination on deferred action is reached." (Link to source: https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/...i-765instr.pdf).
Became a Naturalized United States Citizen 11/2019! (This is a miracle!)
Post your reply or quote more messages.