View Single Post
01-12-2019, 11:02 PM
Joined in Jan 2007
661 posts
tays123
DAP membership does not come with a party affiliation. (I think some people on here are not even Dreamers. They are just trolling full time.) I believe it is fair to say at this point that it is NOT 100% certain that we will get some type of a relief if the Supreme Court strikes down DACA. Therefore, the status quo is better than nothing. I was able to get DACA because I was born around 3 weeks earlier than the cut off date. I know someone, who is not a member of this forum, that could not get DACA because he was born in July and missed it by around 30 days. There is a good number of people that fought for this cause for years and did not even get DACA. I really think the status quo is better than nothing. Because there is no certainty that they will pass anything if the Supreme Court takes away DACA. (I know the case is not about DACA, but the way it was rescinded. ) They cannot even open the government for the last 22 days and 8000,000 UNITED STATES CITIZENS are without a paycheck. What makes you guys think that they will do something about us? (I might have thought differently before. However, after the election the Democrats are not budging. It is not like the time when the Republicans were in control of the Congress). So let's hope that the Supreme court does not take it and punts it to next year. We will all be able to renew one more time before June 2020.
Post your reply or quote more messages.