View Single Post
01-22-2018, 02:48 PM
Joined in Nov 2017
327 posts
Busybee
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingcompares92 View Post
I am just done. I can’t sit around while these men plan my future. I am ready for whatever happens. I am fortunate that I am finishing school this semester and that I was able to travel all cross the US and its territories. I was also blessed to have been given the opportunity to travel abroad to Europe and Asia with AP. I am tired of my parents stressing over the situation because they just want the best for me and I never want them to feel guilty because they have done nothing but support me and make sure that I am okay. My biggest passion is traveling and my dream is to be a commercial pilot and I feel like my wings are cut off. I was born to travel and I can make it anywhere. I am a dreamer and I am proud to be one. This will only make me stronger and I know that wherever I go, I can make it. This is a very definite year for many of us, and I wish each and everyone one of you the best of luck wherever life takes us. Life goes on.
Thank you for your kind words my fellow dreamer. In rough times like these, words of sympathy and support are hugely appreciated.
Post your reply or quote more messages.