View Single Post
04-26-2010, 02:49 PM
Joined in Oct 2009
46 posts
Okay I just got information from my older brother telling me that my father came to the country before us with a visa. He overstayed his visa and was granted a court order by a judge to be petitioned to get his green card and become an PR.
Post your reply or quote more messages.