View Single Post
11-23-2012, 05:25 PM
Joined in Sep 2012
116 posts
A_dreamer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyinAgainstTheWind View Post
You guys should give yourself goals besides checking status everyday. Train for a 5k or learn something new.

I mean I know I sent good evidence because I am a paper hoarder. I have no criminal record and I am a college graduate in grad school. Like my bro says "you don't even jaywalk." But, at the same time I have had a previous EAD they might want to check. I have a rare name and not widely used spanish last name. I am not a gonzales, hernandez, gomez, or a Maria. But, I googled my name and some chick from texas was arrested and she has my name. I am prepared to wait 6 months.

In the meantime I like to help others with their applications, I can almost run a mile non-stop, I want to run tough mudder next year, reading the DMV book, and working on my theses. Give yourself other goals.

People who post in these forums or worried about their application therefore have nothing else going on in their lives? That's a very crass assumption. Fairly certain a lot of people have other stuff going on. Some just want an answer so they can know what their next step is.
Approved 167 days later
Employment Card: Mailed EAC12908849**
Post your reply or quote more messages.