View Single Post
11-23-2012, 05:40 PM
Joined in Oct 2012
4,293 posts
FlyinAgainstTheWind
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_dreamer View Post
People who post in these forums or worried about their application therefore have nothing else going on in their lives? That's a very crass assumption. Fairly certain a lot of people have other stuff going on. Some just want an answer so they can know what their next step is.
That is not what I said. I said focus your energy on stuff that you can do without DACA. We knew from the beginning that it was going to take 4-6 months. It is how fast your information clears. Why focus on the damn approval. If you have nothing to hide and nothing to worry about why are you freaking out? I have been waiting 22 years. What is 4-6 months?

Remember that our fees paid for this stuff. We cost them more then they are estimating it will equal higher fees for future applicants or probably DREAM Act. It is not logical for an officer that is looking at applications to take the time to reply for e-mails. It will not be an efficient system. This is highly specialized there are people answering phone calls, people answering e-mails, and people looking at applications. It is not a paper system. It is an electronic file system. If you look into information systems and management it makes sense.

Does doing a service request really give you peace of mind for 2 weeks? I don't think so. It makes your more excited and it gives you a false sense of hope. It is like people on drugs. They are freaking out they take a hit it calms their head down. Their high goes down and they start freaking out again.

Just take a chill pill calm down. Do whatever is you were doing before DACA and life goes on. Your time will come. You are stuck in background check.
EAD: February 7, 2013 SSN:Already Have DL:Gonna take a month or two..haha.never bothered to learn..too scurred
Post your reply or quote more messages.