View Single Post
02-18-2017, 10:11 PM
Joined in Apr 2010
390 posts
akkiano
It's been trying immigration times for sure since the orange man got elected — even more so since he took office with the whole will he/will he not cancel DACA guessing game.

I've been forced to re-examine my life priorities and come to the conclusion that I need to give dating a helluva lot more importance for the obvious reason that finding a US citizen spouse is the ultimate salvation in the form of a pathway to AOS. Of course, I ain't in it for just the green card; there are other beneficial aspects to marriage like love, booty on the regular, not being alone, etc.

So single life and freedoms, count your days because I've officially embarked on a journey to find my savior bae and opened an online dating account (who has time to sift through bars and clubs, not me that's who).

Anyone else got inspired by Trump to try online dating or has had some experience with it? I'm an avid hater of putting all my business out there, so it's tough trying to be open enough to get good matches but still retain some privacy.