View Single Post
09-01-2012, 12:32 AM
From Bay Area
Joined in Sep 2012
1 posts
BlueImpulse
Quote:
Originally Posted by journey View Post
i have not sent my application because im not sure if i have all the requirements, can someone tell me if i have to summit proof of every month ive been in the united states since 2007 to present? i will really appreciate it
I'm in the same boat.

It even says on it that if you fail to properly fill out the forms they will just deny you on the spot rather than asking you to re-file. At least, that's hose I understood it.

From what I gather, you just need to provide proof that you haven't left the country between the times listed on the document.

i.e. If you have a school transcript saying that you were enrolled between X and Y date and no papers showing that you left the country that should suffice.

You can also back this up with Bank transactions. It can show that you made a purchase at G shop, while in D city on the date of say... JUNE, 15. 2012. (which was listed specifically on the documents).

Hope that helps, I'm still looking for help on filling the form and will be browsing the forums for the rest of the night. Message me through the forums and see if I'm still here.
Post your reply or quote more messages.