View Single Post
09-19-2007, 04:54 PM
Joined in Jun 2007
25 posts
TC
Yes, please do this! I've been doing that all this time. (I know calls can last seconds but better we hold them on the line longer than the opposition)

Added example everyone can mix it up a bit for themselves:

Good Afternoon/Evening, I'm just calling to find out Senator ____________'s current position on the Dream Act (optional: I believe it is an amendment being attached to the DOD bill *keep them in constant awareness of what we're talking about and let 'em know that you are aware and up to date on the matter as well.) (Mandatory!: I believe it is an amendment being attached to the DOD bill that would further help our military by giving bright and educated undocumented students the ability to join the enlist.)

Answer:No, not supporting

Well, please let the Senator know that she/he has supporters who actually ARE *stress that* in favor of DREAM ACT and would appreciate his/her favorable consideration/ vote in favor of it.

Answer: Yes, in support

Well, please let the Senator know that his/her supporters are proud of his/her stand and we urge him/her to follow through when the voting comes up.

Salutations: I appreciate the work that the staff and the senator have been putting in for our country's benefit. Thanks and have a blessed day.

THE END ...next call.......

-----quick edit to put in military stance. This was all previously copy and pasted from my notepad file, sorry.
Post your reply or quote more messages.