01-12-2019, 06:56 PM
From Minnesota
Joined in Nov 2009
5,814 posts
Demise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malign0n View Post
Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t speak for me
Ocasio-Cortez is doing something way more important, she's dragging the party by its hair to the left, same how Tea Party and Freedom Caucus drew republicans far to the right. She's also giving the conservative morons someone else to fire at instead of constantly bashing Pelosi.

I don't know about you but I am tired of having a center to right party and right to fascist party with no actual left.

Also in the end the decision to put up a bill to the vote and whip up the votes is up to Pelosi, not to Ocasio-Cortez, if she votes no - fine, democrats can have 16 congressmen vote no and still pass it along party lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogJuiceMan View Post
Ocasio-Cortez was elected because she was female, not on merit, or even intelligence. She is a pretty face, nothing more, there are spiderwebs in her head.

She is the face of the dems attempting to appear popular and a futile attempt to excite the young into voting against their own interests.

She is also hugely anti-semitic.
Yeah she was elected by foot fetishists and not you know, grassroots campaigning to dethrone Joe Crowley, the Chair of House Democratic Caucus, the 4th ranking democrat in the house, in the primary.

Citation needed on the bolded part and anyways since when do you give a flying fuck about jews? Yesterday you were talking about Hitler's jewish driver and stopped maybe two steps before announcing that the holocaust didn't happen.

If you're talking about the general then this is NYC, only swing district here we have is the 11th which covers Staten Island and no republican here will ever get elected.
I-485 filed: 06/17/2023 I-485 approved: TBD
Last edited by Demise; 01-12-2019 at 07:06 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.