View Single Post
04-01-2012, 03:06 AM
Joined in May 2006
6,537 posts
Ianus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrfc View Post
ianus thanks so much i am totally new on here and dont know how to pm . i have 2 attorneys set up just not decided on one to go with yet. i have all the paper work including cops totally false report.i have been speaking to the DA office and the actual guy that is convicting him of this. he said he would like to have a look at it before he fills it in. i have no doubts they will do it or the police or the public defender office. i am just waiting on my report about the street robbery back in 2004. these guys were cought doing about 12 robberys in a week ended in a high speed carchase. so i am just praying that i will get that paperwork to as i went to police station and picked one out back then. i have no problems either with dealing with the mental stress. got 9 month ancle braclet completed 15 month drug programme with the felony charge.. all to be thowing out of court because of cop lieing on report. i am very nervous about this whole thing thou as i been here 11 year thanks again. peace bro.
Damn,that's a lot of sh*t to go through[excuse my french].If you have the proof along with the certification for a U visa,the Notice to Appear is worthless.However,you need to get a lawyer asap on getting that certification because different agencies and departments have varying ways by which they may issue a certification and they are allowed to do that,and without obligation of signing one.I think this is where a lawyer can help out tremendously!

How long you're here illegally present and how you entered are all irrelevant and if the felony was thrown out also I wouldn't worry about that.What is relevant is what does your Notice to Appear say you're being charged with concerning your removability,what does the NTA say exactly?