View Single Post
06-24-2015, 07:29 PM
Joined in Aug 2012
206 posts
brz09tls
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicaramirez64 View Post
Hi guys, I just wanted to update you with my case. I sent out my application April 25th through USPS. They received it on April 28th and sent me a notice on May 5th. Yesterday June 10th I was approved!! It took about 5 weeks. I filled out the Application myself. I sent a copy of my Id, work permit and college Id. I sent a copy of doctors letter in Spanish and a letter I wrote explaining why it's important for me to travel. I translated the doctors letter myself a long with my birth certificate. ( I found templates online). I am a Spanish translator minor student so I sent them records of the classes I took to proof I was competent to translate. I forgot to sent photos and I was freaking out about that but at the end it didn't matter. I am guessing I should receive the paperwork early next week. I will keep you guys posted on when I decide to flight out.
Which Service center if you don't mind me asking?
OCT 4th 2012 - DACA approved; OCT 11th - SSN; OCT 15th - License; OCT 25th - First CC approved /// JUN 6th 2014 - Renewal sent; SEP 5th - Renewal approved! /// APR 24th 2016 - 2nd Renewal Sent; AUG 8th - 2nd Renewal approved
Post your reply or quote more messages.