Thread: disappointed
View Single Post
03-14-2009, 10:45 PM
Joined in Mar 2009
9 posts
melbelle
I joined DAP, thinking that I'd find some helpful people that sympathize with eachother and the situation that we're all involved in (and don't me wrong, I have met some very amazing people, with amazing stories). But for the majority of the part, most people come on this portal to bicker with eachother, talk about nonsense, and be completely rude to other's postings. I stood up for someone the other day about a certain thread that ACCIDENTALLY got posted twice, because they had formerly posted it in the wrong forum. I don't know why people made such a big deal out it and certainly accusing someone of "trying to get more attention" by posting twice isn't what i would call a nice way of disagreeing. I didn't join this site to get into little "online fights" with people, I mean comon', didn't everybody grow out of that after middle school? I'm disappointed that DAP didn't turn out to be what I thought it'd be...but i wish all of the people that I've gotten to know the past couple days the best of luck in their future. I'm still rooting for the Dream Act, but i guess DAP isn't for me....good luck to the rest of you! and God Bless!
Post your reply or quote more messages.