View Single Post
02-14-2019, 12:29 PM
Joined in May 2016
4,071 posts
DogJuiceMan
I am tired of this nation and its useless government. They are unable to do anything to solve us, help their own, or even not screw with us.

I feel my life being wasted here, sure I can work, sure I can code, but I can never reach what I want, and depending on the useless democrats, or god forbid republicans, is not going to do anyone any good. Ever.

Tie it to congressman salary increases and watch how fast it'll be approved.

Depending on congress, we are now looking at 2020, if at all, perhaps not even then, maybe 2024. Or never.

Tired of all this nonsense.
Spent my life waiting for nothing.
Wasted years.
Broken Dog -> reboot

I'm gonna leave to the canadian shithole as soon as 2022. Far enough that I can change my mind, but close enough that I'm not waiting for nothing to arrive. I'd rather be in a liberal utopia than here and screwed. A liberal utopia is my version of hell. Fuck this nonsense, I cannot take it anymore. Waiting on congress with useless show votes, useless 8 hour road to nowhere speeches. Useless government. Democrats snatch defeat out of an easy win. Yea take that trump, we're gonna give you 1.4 billion instead of 1.7 billion, that'll teach you.

Its never gonna happen, mark my words, dont waste your life, the nation is crumbling because of this nonsense, leave before the nation collapses on top of you. The nation is irredeemably doomed if the same congressmen keep pulling the same old nonsense year after year.

When is it enough? Enough is enough. I am done. Fuck all this nonsense.
Last edited by DogJuiceMan; 02-14-2019 at 12:37 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.