View Single Post
12-07-2017, 04:46 PM
Joined in Nov 2012
152 posts
leogarcia1994
OK folks first of all I'm no MS-13 or any gang member that's just ridiculous , and i didn't really intended to get the firearm. It was my moms illegal boyfriend (yes illegal) and one night he was just drunk talking alot of BS you know how we mexicans can be... , and so mom asked me to get his pack of smokes from the car and i was shock as i was searching for the smokes i found that shiny thing and knowing the bad of a person he can be, i slipped it in my bag and walked home and kept it ever since. My intentions was to get rid of it but didn't know how without getting in trouble and also to protect my Mom and other family members around. It's basically just sitting there collecting dust and don't even want it anymore. Like others have said if you wanna commit a crime you can do it with basically anything LOL it doesn't have to be a gun, it can be a flip flop! or a knife. Hope i made my point clear.

Like i said before if i get denied or approved I'll be happy either way i just wanna get this curiosity out the way. To some of you mofos who wanna judge me by race dont worry the sherrifs did that also at the office i went to apply too. I'm a subcontractor right now busting my ass everyday to put bread on table and doing everything LEGALLY.
Post your reply or quote more messages.