View Single Post
10-29-2012, 11:07 AM
Joined in Apr 2010
390 posts
akkiano
Quote:
As far as costumes... creativity + cleverness + home made = the best costumes

The favorite one I've come across, so cute!
I agree with that. ^^^ This costume is pretty badass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by titandreamer View Post
The SCARIEST movies i've ever seen were all Filipino movies. They put American horror flicks to shame.

However, The Ring freaked the shit out of me. I still think it's one of the best horror movies i've ever seen because the plot was pretty good and smart too.

As for costume, my personal favorite this year was:

i loved this movie and thought this would make a great couple's costume. plus, automatic indie points!
The Ring definitely was creepy. Haha, I was cautious of turned off TVs around my house for like a day or two because I had the image of that girl crawling out of the screen to get me

The Ring 2 sucked ass though.

Is that picture from that new movie Moonrise Kingdom??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMan View Post
The majority of scary movies don't scare me. They just give me a rush. But, Stephen King's IT has scarred me since childhood.

Also, Jan Brewer face masks would scare off anybody in question.
Have never watched IT, but that is an ugly ass clown. And Jan Brewer is an ugly ass hag, agreed on that as well, haha.

What scarred me in my childhood were the scary Mexican tales my uncles and cousins would tell. Who could forget La Llorona....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawi-ZX6R View Post
Paranormal activity sucks ass. The exorcist is scary that's about the only movie that have really scared me. Theres also a Mexican movie with Pedrito Fernandez with a evil doll, it was scary too. Pedrito makes some good movies.
Hahahaha, Pedrito Fernandez. Isn't he like 50+ years old now??? The only movie I vaguely remember of his is the one with the girl with the blue backpack. Paranormal Activity did suck ass. Such bad acting, hard to take the movie seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by compedude29 View Post
I agree that's most scary movies are not scary at all. The Fourth Kind was scary if it turns out that the real footage is real but I am skeptical. I am more into the gory movies like Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Hostel, Saw types. Lol
The Fourth Kind sucked too. And no, none of it is real, not even the supposedly "real footage" or the "true" events it is supposed to be based on.
Last edited by akkiano; 10-29-2012 at 11:15 AM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.