View Single Post
04-27-2010, 02:57 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Nov 2007
5 posts
I had a Texas driver's license. It expired the day I turned 24. I didn't want to drive without a license after that day, so I got an apartment in New Mexico and managed to get my driver's license there. Problem is, I'm still living and plan to still live in TX. Any idea as to how to be insured while driving in TX with a New Mexico driver's license? If I'm pulled over in TX, and the officer asks why I have a New Mexico license, what's something acceptable that I could say? Thank you.
Post your reply or quote more messages.