View Single Post
08-16-2012, 03:05 PM
Joined in Aug 2012
20 posts
Ljm5
Quote:
Originally Posted by h3wlett View Post
This is so chaotic and disorganized but oh well.

3 Questions that haven't been fully answered:

Do we put the college we graduated from or just the high school in the education information section?

If we entered with a visa, such as a B-2 visa, do we put the airport name or simply the city on questions 14 which asks for Place of Entry into the United States?

2 separate enotification forms or just 1? Since there is no fee, then I don't see the harm in sending 2.

And the I-94 is the number printed on the top left corner of the I-94 form right?
1. You put your MOST RECENT education that you graduated, so if you are not done with college you put your status as "High School Graduate" if you recently graduated college you put your college graduation. put status as "College Graduate" ...if you just graduated college dont forget to include hs documents (transcript, diploma, awards) under evidence will be extremely helpful

2. One E-Notification in the FRONT of all the application. There is harm bc they want to reduce paper work and if you send two by mistake they might make two separate files for your case increasing the chance of your documents getting lost.

3. Yes the I-94 Number is on the top left and make sure you send a COPY. DO NOT SEND YOUR ORIGINAL I-94. The I-94 is your ticket to becoming a legal permanent resident; the moment you lose it or misplace it; well lets just say you dont want that to happen.
Post your reply or quote more messages.