View Single Post
12-12-2010, 12:08 PM
Joined in Apr 2009
238 posts
Kilan21
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDim View Post
How do you figure? Do you have a link to the claim?
Dorgan was one one of the 19 senators who signed the senate version of the DA that was later tabled. Which means he is a sure vote, I was surprised as well when I saw it. Don't count on Prior though.

CLOTURE MOTION

Mr. REID. Mr. President, I now move to proceed to Calendar No. 663, S. 3992, which is the Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors Act of 2010, and I have a cloture motion at the desk.

The PRESIDING OFFICER. The cloture motion having been presented under rule XXII, the Chair directs the clerk to read the motion.

The legislative clerk read as follows:

Cloture Motion

We, the undersigned Senators, in accordance with the provisions of rule XXII of the Standing Rules of the Senate, hereby move to bring to a close debate on the motion to proceed to Calendar No. 663, S. 3992, the Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors Act of 2010 (DREAM Act).
Harry Reid, Richard J. Durbin, Tom Harkin, Carl Levin, Daniel K. Inouye, Dianne Feinstein, Byron L. Dorgan, Jack Reed, Jeff Bingaman, Patrick J. Leahy, Mark Begich, Blanche L. Lincoln, Robert Menendez, Daniel K. Akaka, Sherrod Brown, Sheldon Whitehouse, Patty Murray, Debbie Stabenow, Barbara Boxer.
Last edited by Kilan21; 12-12-2010 at 12:18 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.