07-08-2011, 09:01 PM
From Texas
Joined in Jul 2009
178 posts
fabDreamer
Quote:
Originally Posted by elctronyc View Post
Hello,
I am a student of computer science, i got my associate of science engineering few years ago I am stock on a Supermarket Job. It is not easy to apply to big companies nowadays without a valid social and green card. Does anybody know which companies want to sponsor or hire undocumented students?

Thank you in advance.
Since you have got experience in computer science, there are several things you can do to help yourself earn experience and money. Freelancing is your best shot to begin with. Start with small projects - pick up languages that are commonly used like Java and web programming and work on a cash basis. There are many small businesses or people who are looking for someone to make a website or something of that sort for them. This way you also gain experience and a name for yourself. Make sure you work hard and do a great job because I can tell you from personal experience....If people are happy with your work, they will tell others and they will also be willing to work on your terms.

Now you won't get rich doing this but you will make money and most importantly you will have experience that you can add to your resume which is very useful in the Tech world.
Post your reply or quote more messages.