View Single Post
01-13-2018, 02:23 PM
Joined in Nov 2016
383 posts
complicatedc33
Quote:
Originally Posted by gely_velazquez View Post
Yes I do have a kid and a husband, and that has nothing to do with my status. You guys think that in the 8 Years we’ve been married that I haven’t looked for other solutions to my immigration status?? Lawyer after lawyer told me nothing could be done for me unless Congress changes the law. You guys are starting to sound like trumpters, I did not expect that in this forum. And anyone at any time can question their religion and faith. I have a mortgage and a car loan and credit card debt and this weights hard on me everyday that this situation continues to drag on and I know am not the only one, which is why I thought I would find like minded people on this forum and not closed minded. So we could work thru things together and not bash each other.
Hey Gely, its a very stressful time for everyone and I understand your concerns because we all feel the same. From the looks of it you have some bills to pay plus raising your family. All you can do now is save up money and watch the events unfold. Build up a savings fund for whatever happens. I see that money may be tight also from the bills so try to budget and buy necessities only. We need to be prepared for whatever comes our way.

People with something negative to say will always be willing to write an inflammatory post criticising a legit situation. There are other dreamers who feel the same worry that you do. We are just not that vocal about it. Don't let those posts get to you. Stay strong for your family, and do not feel defeated. You are not alone in this.
Post your reply or quote more messages.